Ritchie livestock waterers, accessories and parts
Ritchie Livestock Waterers and Fountains, the best in the business. Whether it's the energy efficient Thrifty King for large herds of beef, the easy to clean WaterMaster built to stand up to large beef and dairy herds, the Commander for smaller herds or the best on the market WaterMatic designed to water beef, dairy, goats or horses. Well known standbys like the stainless Stall Founts make your horse's care easier and Pork Kings provide water for those large hog herds. Omni Founts, CattleMaster, Combination, Cattle Fountains and AC Series that combine Polyethylene casings with 304 stainless troughs for the best of both. Hydrants, Thermal Tubes, Optional Heaters & other accessories round out what you need. Each model section includes your prices and specifications, parts breakdowns, service bulletins and installation instructions. When you are looking for parts, part numbers without prices indicate parts not currently available from Ritchie. You may be able to source the parts at your local hardware store or you can e-mail us, email@example.com, with as much information as you can give us and we will try to locate your needs for you.
The reasons Ritchie Waters 'em right
1. Fresh Water Trough and valve combinations provide as much water as your animals want, yet limit the amount that sits in the trough when they are not drinking. The water stays fresh and clean and your animals happier and healthier. Ritchie's high flow valves are available in two different sizes, depending on the size of the fountain's trough. Valves are also available in different flow capacities.
2. The best warranty! Ritchie believes in it's products! Just look at the warranty! Ritchie provides the best in livestock waterers and fountain and offers a superior 10 year limited warranty program on all poly products: 5 years full, followed by 5 years prorated. Steel products carry a 10 year, 100% warranty on stainless troughs against manufacturing defects and corrosion; 1 year full and 9 years prorated on casing and cover. None of the competition (concrete, poly or steel) offers a warranty that protects you this well.
3. Totally sealed polyethylene units Our heavy-duty, impact resistant, polyethylene fountains are totally sealed so moisture can't get to the insulation. The poly is thicker than the competition. In addition, the heavy wall, roto-molded one piece construction employs UV inhibitors for extended life.
4. The best! 304 Stainless Steel! There are cheaper grades of stainless steel out there, but you won't find those grades in Ritchie fountains. Steel troughs are made of 304 stainless, the ultimate in durability and corrosion resistance.
5. Grade A dairy recommendations The whole Ritchie product line meets Grade A dairy recommondations for livestock waterers.
6. Smart design eliminates maintenance headaches The patented water seal design eliminates the need for gaskets that can freeze, crack or tear. Exclusive to Ritchie, this superior sealing technology keeps cold air away from the valve, the heart and soul of any fountain. By protecting your high capacity valves, Ritchie is helping you protect your investment.
7. Not heavy, heavy duty Troughs that don't pit, are easy to clean, economical to heat and keep the water clean. Two people can install a Ritchie fountain without the heavy equipment needed to unload and install a concrete unit. And Ritchie fountains use 75% less energy than concrete. Less energy=more profit!
8. Long life lowers your cost of investment! Many livestock producers only buy a Ritchie fountain once every 30 years or so, but that's because their original Ritchie fountain has served them faithfully for all 30 years! Pride in workmanship is still one of the hallmarks of Ritchie who make it easy on you by building fountains you can rely on, day in and day out. Once you find the right fountain for your operation, you'll understand why Ritchie products inspire the kind of loyalty that lasts for years.
9. Designed with animal safety in mind All of Ritchie's stainless steel troughs have hemmed edges to make them smooth and blunt. And the heavy-duty poly fountains have smooth, curved surfaces.
10. Energy saving designs Designed with efficient energy use in mind, Ritchie fountains keep from freezing without much cost. The costs in the chart you can view by clicking on "Energy Useage and Utility Costs" near the top of the page represent an entire year's energy costs, calculated at a rate of 8 cents per kilowatt hour. They are derived from university and Ritchie testing and have been adjusted by the degree days for each area. This illustrates the impact that poly construction has on energy useage, as well as the effect covered troughs have on energy efficiency.
Installation videos are available below that explain proper installation techniques for your waterer. They also contain information that can be useful when troubleshooting and diagnosing problems with your waterer. Just highlight and click on the link.